Return to PonyRider's garage

No Comments
No Likes
Published on 28 March 2018

Imperative, thanks for your input, I thought you might be interested in comments in "Speed Café" email I received: Quote: Walkinshaw Andretti United co-owner Zak Brown has expressed his concerns over the way manufacturers operate in Supercars by claiming Triple Eight has an ‘unfair advantage’ as the factory Holden team. ~~~Triple Eight boss Roland Dane has responded to claims from Walkinshaw Andretti United co-owner Zak Brown that suggested the factory Holden team has an unfair advantage over customer operations. Brown has raised concerns regarding parity among Holden teams following the manufacturer’s decision to conduct the development of the new ZB Commodore aero package through factory team Triple Eight. Triple Eight has spent more than a year investing its time and resources in developing the car on behalf of all the Holden Supercars teams. (unquote) Imperative I think Whincup's polished and professional skills are proven by his many wins (and LP Trophy) When you see in car camera video he is so smooth and not "rough" on the car like Van Gis for example (who wins races more aggressively) I agree that it is combination of Driver being at his best and car being as close to 100% that wins races !