Return to dbelli's garage

No Comments
No Likes
Published on 16 June 2015

@madmuz, @boomer48, @trombonista guys you really shook me well and i thank you guys for that! I just started a new job and in hindsight it would have been a touch and go procedure getting the vehicle, and going through all the riggers of a huge bodywork overhaul and paint job. I love restoring old machines, but at this point in my life I have two choices, I squeeze a little more money into a beautiful example of a kingwood with no rust, or just wait a few years until I have the time to do such repairs and emotionally invest myself into the ups and downs of a restoration. I have declined to both cars BUT as a result have found two more that will be a few thousand (from 3.5 thousand in the ones about to around 6.5 to the ones I'm about to show you) more and the trade off will be they seem beautiful cosmetically AND mechanically. Firstly the white DUEL FUEL 4.2L completely stock 79 Kingswood. Plus is its from a dealer so they have to legally provide a RWC, and also its the bigger engine as I have found these small v8s harder to find and I have read that they get near the same mileage as the 6cyl kingswood. It also has the gas option which is great. Not so good: Not sure if it has had rust repairs as it seems too good to be true and the dealership looks a little shotty but if I decide with this I'll be booking in a pre purchase inspection to hopefully make sure this isn't the case (shotty bog repairs etc).