Return to PonyRider's garage

No Comments
No Likes
Published on 29 April 2018

flyskiride, I can certainly emphasise with you and can relate to the feedback from Motown and Has been & Freeway , Muz and Dr. John regarding Holden's demise. How many families do we know that had the old Kingswood or Falcon and enjoyed the Aussie image ? What really grates on me is that the last Performance Commodore was probably the best this country has ever produced ! I may be a Ford man at heart, but I read all the specs on that Special Holden last to leave the assembly line, and it was highly competitive with European cars. It wasn't cheap, but it was positively Top Shelf and a damn shame the production line stopped ! THIS golden Holden really is the last Australian-made car to roll off a local assembly line. Holden Special Vehicles had put the finishing touches on the last GTS-R W1 — the fastest, most powerful and the most expensive car ever built in Australia — ending 30 years of locally-modified Commodores. This must have really HURT the Enthusiast Holden driver, what a bloody Shame !______ Flyskiride, how did this make you feel ?