Return to Directory

Dan's Car Detailing

The oaks, NSW
At Dans Car Detailing we are nuts about getting vehicles clean! Choosing us to detail your car will mean it receives a deep thorough treatment no matter the size of the job!

Below are some services we offer

Polishing - We specialize in restoring old paint finishes to the best finish possible without jeopardizing the integrity of the paint. Alloy and metal polishing can also be arranged for that extra pop!

Paint Protection - We also offer a wide variety of short term and long term paint protection options ( Such as Ceramic Coatings, Waxes and Sealants ) after the hard yards are done.

Interior detailing - Its the inside that counts. Full interior detailing can also be arranged so you can feel fresh when you drive!
Engine Bay detailing - For those looking to go that one step further or for getting a vehicle ready for sale, you can't go past a engine bay detail!

Headlight restoration - Are your headlights looking a bit sad? With a fresh refinishing we can turn clouded lenses back to crystal clear!

Given that every vehicle is unique and each customers needs are unique, I unfortunately don't have a set rate for vehicles based on the service or size of vehicle. Before an accurate quote can be made for your vehicle, I need to see the car and talk to you to establish what you exactly would like done. That way I can more accurately determine a safe way to meet those standards or as close to it as possible based on the integrity of the vehicle.

Please do not hesitate to call or message if you would be interested In a quote or have any questions.

Dan's Mobile: 0422 636 800

*Dan's Car Detailing is fully insured and fully mobile*

Review Summary

Based on 1 review

Service
Quality
Timeliness
Value

Reviews

Write a Review